Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Coming soon to a Youtube near you :)

I have been a SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!

I was uber sick this last weekend, so I did not film ANY tutorials, no bueno!

However

A shall be making that up this weekend AND I'm super excited about it!

I have 3 inspirations for tutorials this week....

FIRST: Rose Inspired









This will most likely consist of (obviously) deep reds and black...and some gorgeous red lips to go with it.


Secondly: Cherry Blossom



And this one will consist of different shades of pink, very spring/summer like!



And finally...........

As most of you know, my very talented husband is a tattoo artist, so it comes as no surprise that I LOVE tattoos, so this one will be.....

Koi Inspired!

I also wanted to share a little exciting news as well......I belong to a few makeup groups on CafeMom, and recently entered a St Patrick's Day contest...and won! My lovely Makeup Mama's sent a very cool prize, also...I believe there's more coming, but...here's what I got so far!





Isn't that just freaking awesome! Thanks so much mama's!!!!!
I hope all is well in your beautiful world!!! See you on youtube!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooo i cannot wait for the cherry blossom one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those brushes !! yay !!! and yeah, your look was hawt !

    ReplyDelete