Thursday, March 4, 2010

Randomness: What I'm best at

So...bear with me. I'm half delirious with sleepiness :)

I just want to update on all the makeup happenings in the Clements Household..

Ideally, I would love to do 3-4 tutorials for you every week. Unfortunately, I'm a huge blabbermouth and it takes me years to edit every video..not to mention the upload time. And with my little man banging away on the drums, it's quite difficult.

BUT

This weekend I will be doing a Blending Basics tut, a tutorial on how to apply false lashes, AND a flawless skin tutorial. IF I get a chance (we have little man's bday party Sunday!) then I'm going to do Part 1 in my Old School Hollywood series...Audrey Hepburn


In other news....
*I accidentally started to get into the wrong car this afternoon. That was a tad embarrassing. Have you ever done anything completely ridiculous while under the influence of sleep deprivation?
*We had a wonderful birthday day for my little boy yesterday. Lot's of McDonald's and, thanks to the weather Gods, time at the park.
*I have bought WAYYYYY too much makeup these days. I have to slow down or I shall bankrupt my family...ok not really, but I'm still buying tooooo much.
-I bought the 88 palette from coastal scents
.....along with a few brushes
.....and some gel liner

-I also got 10 NYX Jumbo pencils.
-Not to mention some cream blush, maybelline gel liner, & some more false lashes.
Oh, and a really pretty vanity mirror.

So yeah. I.must.stop.

For now.

It's Thursday, and I still have a busy week ahead, but I can't wait to do these tutorials for you this weekend.

Do you have any requests for the Old School Hollywood series???
Time to dig out those old movies!

Lots of Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I am jealous of all your new makeup! No requests at the moment, Audrey sounds amazing-I can't wait! Don't burn yourself out and do too many tutorials at once! The editing and uploading can be super frustrating!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to tips on applying lashes. Also - what brand do you prefer/recommend?
    Bette Davis...read a great interview she did with Vogue (or one of them mags) anyways, she just praised brown mascara and said she owed her success to it. I bought some to try and ugh! UGH! UGH! What works for someone else does not necessarily work for others.
    But that is what makes makeup interesting. Everyone is an artist!
    Would love to see Elizabeth Taylor ala Cleopatra theme makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input! I've tried Sonia Kashuk lashes, MAC, and some random brands. They all work fine, but I really do prefer MAC. And I shall add Ms Taylor/Cleopatra to my request list!

    ReplyDelete