Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's get the party started!

So....It was suggested to me that I start a blog...so I have! I've never blogged before, so hopefully I can make this interesting for you.

I guess I'll start with telling you a little about myself (geez, I said interesting, ok, I'll try, haha)

I'm 24 and mommy to the most handsome little boy ever (who turned 2 today!!)
He's little Denny..or peewee, or little man, whatever floats your boat..



My husband Dennis is a super sexy tattoo artist and certified goofball :)
He's my rock and my hero. I love him endlessly.



I'm pretty busy, working full time, taking care of my little man, doing as many makeup tutorials as I can...but what else do I do for fun?
Well, I LOVE to cook!!! (Come over and I'll make you something yummy!) And Dennis and I love to go out to eat and watch movies (we're total movie snobs lol)and we love music...and I love.to.read. I can read day and night. But it's SO hard to find the time-quiet time- to do so. I just finished Gerald's Game by Stephen King. WOW. Now that's a messed up book, lol..I highly recommend it...I still have the heebie jeebies!

So anyway, thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I will really try my absolute best to make this thing fun!!

Kisses,
Sarah

1 comment: