Saturday, March 6, 2010

Whew!

What a day!


It's Saturday early evening and it's already been a long weekend.


I've spent the day preparing for my son's birthday party tomorrow-that means cleaning the carpets and dusting and making the house look like a toddler and 2 cats don't live here. :)


On top of that, my son would not take a nap for mommy..ok, no biggie. So with his afternoon snack I gave him kool-aid. Undiluted. To a child who never has sugar. Oy. Tis been a looong afternoon :)





I wanted to brag a little too. About mi madre. See, in my town of about 40,000, we don't have a Sephora OR a MAC. Bummer, right? So I have to order everything online. Well, my mom went shopping today in a town about an hour away...which happens to have both :) So she picked me up some Tarina Tarantino Peal Glow Primer and some new MAC concealer. Yipee! Thanks mom!


So now I am just waiting on the sugar to wear off so I can get my son to bed-and THEN I'll be making not 1, not 2, but 3 tutorials for you tonight!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Lots of Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. busy busy busy!! I hope the b-day party goes weeeelllll!!!

    ReplyDelete