Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A fun haul :)

Good afternoon everyone!!

So yesterday I finally received my makeup packages! I'm going to film a haul & some reviews for youtube tonight, but I thought I'd give you a little preview first.

I kind of feel like an idiot admitting this, but this is the first thing from Coastal Scents I've ever owned-or even tried! *Gasp*

So I ordered the 88 palette:

I also got some Gel liner in "True Black"



And...some new brushes:

In addition to that, they also sent me a sample of Coral Eyshadow



Also, I had never tried NYX, so I ordered 10 jumbo pencils. Here are the colors: Black Bean, Cherry, Hot Pink, Rust, Pots & Pans, Baby Blue, Purple, Lemon, Yellow, & Gold.
I'm going to have to play with the NYX pencils a bit, though. I have oily eyeballs and with these being so darn creamy anyway, I'm going to have to figure out how to get these to stay put. But the colors are just GORGEOUS!

And the Coastal Scents palette: O.M.G. ...It's just beautiful!! The shadows are so pigmented, I'm in love! So I tried to do something fun today with my new colors:



Anyway, that's what's new with me..I hope you are all having a super special week!!!
Oodles of Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful goodies! You are going to make me a makeup addict! I love them!!--super jealous!

    ReplyDelete